Below is a list of browsers we know work successfully with our site. We have
also provided links to the sites where you can download the browsers we suggest.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher (PC)
download Microsoft Internet Explorer
Firefox 2.0 or higher (PC or Mac)
Safari 1.0 or higher (Mac)
Why isn't my browser listed?
Just because your browser is not listed here does not mean it does not work.
We have evaluated some of the most popular browsers and will continue to test
and update our findings. If yours is not listed then give it a try. We are told
many browsers do work with our site.
I am using a listed browser and I still can't purchase a flowers?
You may not be able to purchase flowers for one of the following reasons:
- You are accessing our site from behind a firewall that does not permit secure
- Your secure browser has version 3 of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) turned on.
This can usually be disabled by editing your security options under the browser
- Your browser is not configured to support secure transactions (SSL).
For those of you who want to know what's in the back room here is a brief explanation
of why some browsers work more successfully than others at our site.
The functions that need to be supported by the browser are:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Hidden text
- Text height & width tags
- Named graphics (buttons associated with CGIs)
If you are using a supported browser - or one that can do secure transactions
and supports the above functions - and you still are unable to use our site,
- Browser name
- Browser version
- Type of computer
- Type of internet connection - local ISP or online service such as AOL
- Whether you purchased your flowers (did you provide payment information?)